I’d like to use Flight Circle from my phone or tablet. Do you have an Android or iOS App?
The Flight Circle website is optimized to work well from your phone or tablet’s web browser and will automatically adjust for best viewing on smaller screens.
Using your tablet or smartphone, you can create shortcut icons for you homepage which will allow quick and easy access to your flight schedule. To learn how to create a shortcut icon, check out these How-To Guides:
I use an iPad or iPhone to access Flight Circle and I’m having trouble logging in. What should I do?
- Ensure your time and date are set correctly
- Settings > Safari > Block Cookies: Always allow
- Settings > Safari > Do not track: Off (may not be required but try)
- If still not working and you don’t mind, try clearing Safari…
Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data (and confirm)
- As a complete alternative, we suggest Chrome browser. A free download in the App Store.