Organizations Profile Information:
- In your General Settings you can change/edit your Organizations details.
- If you will be accepting credit cards, here you can add what type of cards you will be accepting. You also have the option to automatically add a surcharge to all credit card transactions.
- Configure Late Fees: First create the Item for the late fee with the price. Manage > Items. Then select Configure Late Fees in your General Settings. Select your Item, Day of Month, and Minimum Balance.
- Squawk Manager – You have the option to enable or disable. If you enable your users will be able to see and change the status of all squawks.
- Billing Message – The message you choose to add here will be displayed in the email message sent when sending billing.
- New Reservation Information: The message you choose to add here will be displayed in the email message they get once a reservation is created.
- This is only for taxes that apply to ALL sales. E.g. airport tax. If this is Enabled it will apply to all Items, including Recurring Charges. To setup sales tax see the Aircraft or Items individual setup pages.
- You can create new taxes to apply.
- Here you can add/update your card for your subscription!