A Users Ledger shows all flight history, charges, and payments. In a Users Ledger you can:
- Add Adjustments (debits or credits) you can manage your Adjustments in Manage > Adjustments.
- Add Charges where you can select specific Items and if they are recurring or not. To create an Item go to Manage > Items. For more information on Items click here.
- Edit a flight that has been checked in. Find the flight then to the far right Options > Edit. You can change the hobbs and tach time here (if there was a mistake), the day, flight instructor, pilot, etc. For more info on adjusting Tach and Hobbs time click here.
- Refund a payment – this can be any form of payment. The best way to refund a payment other than credit card is to go to Payment and in the amount enter a negative amount. Example, -100.00. these “reimbursements” will reflect in your Payments Received Reports. To refund a credit card, find the entry on the ledger Options > Refund.
- Make a payment – You can select different payment methods. If you take credit cards you can store the users credit card info and set up Auto Pay.
View the next reservation right above balance in the Ledger.
Select the Next reservation to view Future, Passed, and Cancelled Reservations for that specific user.