To add new users go to Manage > Users > + New User. You can also add a user right from the schedule by creating a new reservation and selecting “Or Create New User” once you select the user dropdown list. You can add a user with or without an email address from Manage > Users. On the last page of creating a new user, you will see a few options one will be to create account without an email address. Some organizations create internal accounts used for Gift Cards or Discovery Flights so they can run all the transactions through these accounts and not have to create new users each time a 1x customer makes a transaction.
Keep an eye on your Pending List and an email notification for established Flight Circle users who have requested to be associated with your Organization. Users can only search for your Organization if you have “Allow Users to Self Register” set to YES in your User Settings.
- In your General Settings you can use your “My Subscribe URL Link” for your website. When a new user sets up an account with this link it will AUTO associate the new user with your Organization. Manage > General Settings > My Subscribe URL.
Basic Users can perform basic account management tasks like:
- Update their Pilot information in the Pilot tab. An administrator must turn this feature on in the User Settings.
- Update their personal information. Click here for more information on enabling a sync.
- View/manage/check-in a reservation on a the schedule if allowed by your Organization. Manage users permissions in your User Settings.
- View their Account Ledger. Click here for more information on Ledgers for the Administrators view.
- If you accept credit cards, your user can also pay on their own and set up Auto Pay. Click here to learn more about Auto Pay.
You can upload a users profile photo in the Files tab. Manage > Users > (Select user) > Files tab > + New Files > (Upload Photo) > Check box, “This is a user profile photo.” You will then be able to see this profile photo while viewing their account. You will also be able to see it from the schedule while hovering over their reservation.
Set Categories for files. You can track them in the User Report when you select the Export option. Also, you can set these as Dispatch Checks in your Schedule Settings. When Dispatching, you will see FAIL if the file is not attached.
For TSA Security Clearance:
When choosing evidence shown that requires a government-issued ID, this must be included in the user’s Personal page for driver’s license or passport. For the driver’s license number, a minimum of 5 characters is required to pass.
If there is no driver’s license information added the user will not pass the TSA Dispatch Check, if one is applied.
Archive a User
When you Archive a user you are removing the ability for them to see the schedule and book flights. They will still be able to make payments if you have credit card processing set up and you have Account history enabled set to Yes in the User Settings.
Keep in mind, if they are in a group with recurring charges archiving a user will NOT remove them from the recurring charge/group. You will need to manually remove them from the group. If they have a recurring charge singly attached in their ledger you will need to remove it there.
Clean up inactive accounts with Auto Archive Inactive
For example, set to 180 days and users who have not flown in 180 days, or have history in that range, will be automatically moved to the Archived list.
Archived users is a separate area for users that no longer have access, but history is preserved. You can always re-active a user anytime.
Manage > User Settings > Auto Archive Inactive (at the bottom of the page).
To permanently delete a user all ledger information, as well as past/future flights on the schedule, need to be deleted.